Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, April 26, 2010

A day that shall live in....no one's mind in particular. A rather boring day.

Alan has been feeling awful for several days. I ragged on him again about his pills, and low and behold he has been ignoring his evening regime for the past four days. Well, maybe that's why he hasn't been feeling too good, ya think?

He canceled physical therapy today, but his walking has been pretty good. At least he's walking without a walker and doesn't use a cane too often either.

And I prayed for my life to end on Saturday night. I hurt so bad, I asked God to either take the pain away or take me away. I suppose it was a fibromyalgia attack, I don't know. All I know is I hurt from head to toe, except I didn't have a headache (something to be thankful for). But my whole body felt like a migraine. Yuck.

I woke up on Sunday morning, and God answered His way -- no pain, I'm still alive.

It's been raining for four days now. I'm imploding. The gray is getting to me. Today looked almost like a winter gray, but it wasn't that cold outside. Supposedly, the sun will come out tomorrow. Hey, that sounds like a good title for a song!

So thankful my sister and I got to talk last night and I wasn't in a funk. I think I was able to communicate with her effectively. Sometimes after our weekly phone call I can't recall what we talked about or what I said. The old mind is going, going, almost gone.

Getting excited about going home (small "h") to NJ. Everything is in place. My house-sitter is ready to move in, and I'm ready to move out for a couple of weeks. It looks to be a great reunion for the Drexlers (not the Italians). The excitement builds.

ttfn

No comments: