Friday, November 5, 2010

Snow. Already?

Well, I didn't see any, but we were supposed to get snow mixed with rain, or was it rain mixed with snow, this morning. I got up at 7:30 and looked, nothing. I stayed awake until around 10, and then fell asleep waiting for my pills to take effect. Didn't see any snow. And I still don't see any snow.

I wish the weather people wouldn't get my hopes up with those predictions that "we might see snow mixed with rain" or "we might see rain mixed with snow" in the morning. "Little to no covering is expected." I don't care about the covering. I just like to see those snowflakes falling to the ground.

So, I have to ask, is it time to get out my 110 snowmen? I asked Alan. He got a very sick look on his face, turned green, and then said, "I would appreciate it if you would at least wait until Thanksgiving."

Don't know whether I'll wait that long, but I will wait a little longer.

ttfn

1 comment:

The Lady of the Holler said...

Maybe you could just put one snowman out each day -- maybe he won't notice... :o)