Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow again?

Yeah, right!

Snow showers are predicted for tomorrow and Thursday. I'll believe that when I see them. Although we did get a dusting the other night. So maybe we'll get a bit of the white stuff this time as well.

It's been raining very hard since last night. And the sun porch was quite warm this morning when I went out there, albeit dampish. No leaks, just damp.

Did I mention that I put the car refrigerator -- we bought a pretty hefty size portable for the van back when we went out west -- on the porch and plugged it in. I always need extra refrigerator space this time of year, and I can't count on the weather being cold enough for the back porch to be that extra cooler. That little fridge has been such a blessing for me this year. The Thanksgiving left overs all went into that box -- extra bread, extra cookies, etc.

I have a new post at Runnemede Remembered today. I received an e-mail from an old friend from the church in Runnemede who had read some of the older BLOG stories and was enjoying and recalling some of the things I had written about.

I know my 50th high school graduation reunion is coming up in September and that two-day event will be here sooner than I know it. Alan and I are staying at the hotel which will be 50th year central. I can't believe that school is now an OLD school. It was brand new when I was a freshman, which means the school is over 50 years old. The school across the street from me is a real antique.

Have I rambled enough for today? Does my sister know that I am alive and well? That's one of the reasons I try to write something even if it is gibber-jabber. So, sis, I hope you have a good day and enjoyed the little snippets and thoughts of today.

One more thing before I stop. I just read a book entitled "Almost Heaven". It was quite a good book. I don't know whether it was fiction or not. I think it was a story based on fact. Anyway, it had some really good points in it on what it means to be a Christian. Can't recall the author.

So, that is definitely ttfn.

No comments: