Friday, November 13, 2009

What's up with this?

Yesterday I could barely move.  My hips hurt, my knees hurt, my back hurt.  Even with a walker I had difficulty.  Then today I woke up in no pain and nothing hurt.  Why?  It certainly wasn't because I took any pain killers.  Did everything just snap in place during the night?  Must have.  Believe me, I'm not complaining.  This has been a great day. 

  • I polished the piano.
  • I put ALL my laundry away.
  • I cleaned the floor of the pantry (again).
  • I washed dishes (in the dishwasher and from the sink)
  • I concepted Christmas decorating all around the living room, dining room, kitchen areas.
  • I reapplied the dog sofa cover (don't ask).
  • I washed the kitchen counters. 
  • I degreased the microwave vents.
  • I made Alan lunch.
  • And I knitted another inch for my neck scarf.
Now, I'm reading all the BLOGs I like to read every day, and I'm adding to my "diary".  I should get out and go to Staples and pick up what I need there while I can move, but I think I'll just stay in and stop doing anything for a while.

Oh yeah, I put a chicken in a pot of salted water, and after I pick the bones clean, I'll add dumplings to the pot, for chicken and dumplings for dinner tonight.  C&D with a nice salad.  Yum.

ttfn

1 comment:

The Lady of the Holler said...

Wow -- you were busy today! Must be the LOVELY weather that's helping you feel better. :o)