Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Up all night.

Seems that lately that's been my modus operendi.  Did I spell that correctly?  Oh, well.  I worked really hard from 5 a.m. yesterday when I got up, and then crashed around 2 p.m.  I didn't wake up until midnight.  Of course, that meant, I was up all night.  I'll see how long I can go today. 

While I was up I did two loads of laundry.  And no, I didn't put them away yet.  I'm really bad at that.  And I read a book, a Christmas story called "Christmas Pearl" by Dorothea Benton Frank.  I will pass this book along to my neighbor who enjoys this author.  It was a cute story, and it will probably be made into a TV movie and shown on  Hallmark or Lifetime in a couple of years.

Okay, so I like Christmas books, new ones, old ones, most anything Christmas.  I'm looking forward, also to the upcoming TV movies on Hallmark and Lifetime and ABC Family -- the Christmas movies.  I know I've seen them many, many times before, but who cares.  I still love to watch them.  There are few that I don't like.

Let me just say:  Warm and fuzzy.

Well, I'm off to do the days work.

Oh, did I mention that this is now DAY FOUR of walking without a walker and with minimal pain in my knees.  I'm praying that the combo of meds that I'm currently taking is the one that works.  Fibro?  Well, that's a different kettle of fish, but I'll work on that as soon as I'm sure the knees stay functioning.

ttfn

No comments: