Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inquiring minds want to know

This is my new kitchen. Well, not really a whole make-over, just new floor, backspash, and drawer pulls. The appliances are on their last legs and we just spent $200 to get the refrigerator fixed. That's the last fix on the fridge. Next fix is a new refrigerator. The stove isn't heating real well, and the dishwasher is chugging along, soon to need replacing, I'm afraid. But for now, it was just the floor, etc.

This is my new backsplash. Alan loves it because it's lots of grays. It's glass tiles, and the blues are a little lighter than what shows up here.


My new drawer pulls look like this. Aren't they pretty? The cabinet pulls are just simple brushed nickel knobs.



The floor is faux slate. I love it. So cool beneath my feet. Of course in the winter I'm going to have to wear socks, but during this very warm summer, it's a real blessing.
So that's it.
ttfn







3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh! Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

The Lady of the Holler said...

Pretty! :o)

Rose said...

It's lovely! :-)