Thursday, July 21, 2011

Six days

Well, it's been six days and today is the first time in those six that I've had to take a pain pill, and it worked right away. I'm doing so well.

I had some wonderful pink-bunny days this week. What's a pink-bunny day? It's a day when I just keep going and going and going. I may be late getting started each day, but once I do, I'm off and walking fast.

I didn't say "running" because I don't run any more.

I'm missing people like crazy. Grandchildren, cousins, children, siblings, friends. I guess it's because I can do things currently that I'm missing people.

I've read some good books, at least good from my perspective, so far this summer. My Kindle now holds 738 unread books, and 525 books I've either read or read a few pages and then deleted (or put into the archives). I need to go through my archives and finally delete those no-good books.

You can't really tell from the description whether you will like a book. For me, I've now decided that I'm only downloading books from Christian publishers, or books by authors I've read in the past, OR books mentioned by Glen Beck or Rush or Mark Levin.

So, tomorrow I'll get down to the pool before it gets too, too hot. Well that would be around 3 a.m., I suppose, but I can't get in before 9 a.m. Hopefully the water won't be too warm and I'll be able to keep cool for an hour or so before I have to leave the pool water and go home.

ttfn

No comments: