Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh, what a beautiful day!

And this is after a wonderful night in which I actually slept.

Today it's sunny and warmish -- 50s to very low 60s -- after "snow" yesterday. I didn't see it, but several people in our lifegroup did see it. It stuck to some surfaces like wooden decks.

So, I'm up for quite a bit today. Energy level is medium. Alan is going to get a haircut at which time I'll turn the van around and get it in a position for packing.

My housesitter is all set to be here when we leave and I am so looking forward to the Caribbean waters.

I'll be going over to Cyndi's tonight to take the two-week pictures of Jack. Hopefully, I'll get a few of the rest of the children as well. My grandchildren's albums are filling up and I love it.

I now have two books for their art work. I'm in need of more, though. My oldest grandchild has stopped drawing, as well as his sister. But she will occasionally make me a scrapbook page which is just as good. She's very talented in thinking of ways to make pages. Wish I had that particular talent. Both my daughters got their Nana's art genes, and have passed them down to their own children, or some of their children anyway.

Well, I think I'll go bask in the sunshine while I have the chance. It's supposed to cloud up tonight and rain tomorrow. Doesn't it always rain on Good Friday? (see my post on Runnemede Remembered on this subject).

We are expecting a nice Sunday morning, cold but at least it will be sunny. By the afternoon the temps will be in the 60s which is great.

ttfn

No comments: