Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today is Sunday, right?

Wrong. It's Saturday. But all day I was thinking it was Sunday. I don't know why, but I suspect it was because my son came over to watch football with his father, and he always does that on a Sunday, except this time -- he came over on a Saturday.

And while I was waiting for him to arrive I was wondering why my sister didn't call me. Duh! She calls me on Sunday, and today is Saturday.

Also, I usually do grandchildren on Sundays, and David joined me today for a cooking lesson. He's good at it, too! But, I had to remind myself that it wasn't Sunday.

And finally, I was waiting for Iron Chef America to come on. Duh! That's on Sunday, not Saturday.

TODAY IS SATURDAY. Well, the 13 minutes that are left of it.

check out updated Runnemede Remembered

ttfn

No comments: