Thursday, January 20, 2011

I did it again.

How dumb can I be. I picked out a color for my hair -- second trial -- and yuck. Last time it was too light and too yellow. This time it's too dark and red. Next time? Maybe I'll get it right. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with dark red hair, sort of this color. I don't like it. Alan doesn't like it. But it didn't look this dark in the salon, and when I picked it out it didn't have any red in it at all.

So next month's trip -- and it might be sooner, rather than later -- hopefully, I'll get it right. A little lighter. I think I need some platinum strips in it and it will be fine. I don't want blond, I don't want dark red, I want a nice comfortable shade of light brown, no red, no yellow. Is that too hard to get? If it is, I'll just go back to my old self and become a blue-haired old lady again.

I have to admit that the darker color does shed off the years, but as Alan says, "It just isn't you."

He like the previous color, but I didn't. We'll keep at it until we get it right.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments: