Friday, June 4, 2010

Hot, hot, hot!

Yes, it's hot! So early in the season. It's not yet summer, but it certainly feels like it. Even the pool water is warm already. That doesn't usually occur until mid-July. In fact, the pool was warm on the 30th of May when we our opening day party. That's truly a first, at least for our community.

I've been enjoying the porch during the mornings, listening to the birds tweeting. And I've been determined to get down to the pool everyday, but I still haven't done it. Too many errands and too much of life's busyness to fit that pleasure into my day. By evening, when the pool is really at its best, I'm too wiped to go down there. Plus, we don't eat dinner until somewhere between 7 and 8, and by the time I finish the dishes, it's too late.

Speaking of which (dishes), I still haven't put yesterday's dishwasher load away and put last night's dishes into the dishwasher. Guess I'd best get that done post haste.

So, it's ttfn, while I go get those dishes into the dishwasher.

ttfn

No comments: