Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rough week/night

I had the flu.  I don't remember feeling as bad except when I was 16 and had the Asian/Hong Kong flu.  The aches from the fever were really bad.  It was a stomach flu and hung on for several days. 

Then I felt good for two days and FINALLY took down the Christmas tree and put away my snowmen, although with all the snow we've been having the past few days I think I should have left them out. 

Then last night I really felt awful.  I prayed and prayed and prayed for the pain to be taken away and I finally fell asleep. 

I woke up this morning and feeling pretty good, so I can get on with the day which includes cleaning up the mess from dinner last night and getting a load of laundry done. 

I hope to get my valentine cards addressed today -- the ones for the grands which I didn't send last year because I was in rehab and they kept me busy for 18 of the 24 hours each day.

So, I'm about to get to work.  I'll write again soon.

ttfn

No comments: