Thursday, June 9, 2011

New post on RR

I posted a new BLOG rendering on Runnemede Remembered. Be sure to read it.

I haven't been posting for a couple of weeks. I pulled my sciatic nerve and have been bed bound for almost two weeks now.

I'm up to about 1/2 hour at a time of being out of bed at this point -- six times a day. It still hurts pretty bad, but not at the 1000 (on a scale of 1-10) it was when I first realized I had a problem.

So, while I've been flat on my back, the weather has been perfect for summer. Warm days, warm nights, warm pool water. None of which I have been able to enjoy. Well, I don't enjoy warm/hot days, but I do enjoy warm pool water.

Today was the first day in 12 that I finally went down to the pool. I didn't go in. I just couldn't. I got to the pool and sat until I couldn't sit any more and then came back home. Alan did his aerobics while I watched.

Tonight when Alan was helping me by putting away the dishes that were clean (in the dishwasher) he broke glass and it shattered. There is glass (still) all over the kitchen floor and counter. I'll have to clean it tomorrow when the sun hits the kitchen so I can see all the tiny pieces of glass that I'm just not picking up with the kitchen lighting.

I am now on my way back to bed for the evening. I'll be back soon, I hope.

ttfn

No comments: