Friday, May 30, 2008

aches and pains

Today has been an especially bad day for me, pain wise. The good thing that happened today was that I finally, after almost three months, got a haircut. Boy did I need it. My hair looked like I had walked through a wind tunnel, even though I had just combed it.

I also had to pop the blister on my finger again. I'm keeping track of these "pops." This last time was over a week old. I hope that it lasts this time.

Today is also western day on one of the cable channels so Alan and I are (or have been) vegging in front of the TV watching these John Wayne movies we haven't seen before. I think since we went out west, the westerns are more enjoyable.

I had a chance to read to Rosie yesterday one of Louis L'Amour's stories. She really enjoyed it. It was fun to read to her and she listened so intently. Fun.

I made orange slushies a little while ago. You just put two tablespoons of instant vanilla pudding mix into two cups of oranage juice and about six ice-cubes. Blend that and yum! Instant orange slushie.

No comments: