Sunday, December 30, 2012

So much fun

Well, after six days, I'm still pain free (except for mild fibro pain).  Last night at the party I was walking around the Clubhouse with no pain at all having a great time with my 14 grandchildren,am my one adopted grandchild, Naomi, and my three children, and another "adopted" child, Tamara.  I had a young lady (another of Tamara's children) take pictures.  She has taken such beautiful pictures for her BLOG that I thought, it would be a good idea to get her to take the pictures of the party.  I will post them when I get them back.

Back to "adopted".  I put the "adopted" in quotes and don't want any of my friends or non-friends to get miffed because my husband and I have 'adopted" Tamara and Naomi.  By "adopted" I mean have brought them into our family and I love them both so very much.

Five years ago when my knees were so bad and after a couple of mild strokes we decided I needed help around the home and for shopping at Krogers.  My bff Nancy recommended Tamara and she's been my personal assistant, friend, shoulder to cry on, daughter,personal shopper, and so on for four whole years plus.  It has been a wonderful relationship for both myself and Alan.  She is not only a friend, but a daughter ("adopted") to us.

But this BLOG is about getting older and coping with it.  Well, last night at the party I coped very well.  My husband and others were praying that my health would be well and it was.  And today is another day of waking up with no pain and walking with no help or noise from my mouth because of the pain.  I'm so glad.

I really am so thankful to my Lord for the respite from pain and we're believing that the pain will be gone for a long, long time. 

ttfn

No comments: